Teddy Ruxpin is making a comeback!
Teddy Ruxpin is more loveable than ever before, and brings magic and friendship to storytime with interactive technologies and features! He enjoys telling tales and singing songs with friends ages 3+, making him the perfect companion.
I received the new Teddy Ruxpin from Hammacher Schlemmer for review. For anyone that loved the original this is just as fun for your child. My daughter loves story time so I know she will adore this under the Christmas tree this year!
Teddy Ruxpin's tiny round LCD displays eyes showing full-color animations of Teddy blinking and looking around. It adds to the believability of the character. Also less moving parts means- less parts to break.
Teddy Ruxpin’s hands can also be pressed to change stories, making it easier for kids who aren’t quite old enough to use a smartphone or tablet to interact with the new toy.
- Bluetooth-ready, enabling Teddy to quickly sync with the free Teddy Ruxpin app on any compatible smart device.
- Color LCD animated eyes.
- Animatronic mouth that syncs to Teddy's speech.
- Touch sensor story control.
- Soft and cuddly.
- Includes 3 pre-loaded stories and 7 sing-along songs totalling over 45 minutes of content.
- Free app to read along and unlock/purchase up to 7 additional stories.
Check out Hammacher Schlemmer and see all of their amazing and over-the-top gifts you could give to that special someone this year.
To purchase you can visit hammacher.com
I received a sample for review purposes only. All opinions are my own. No financial compensation was received.