1/3 cup powdered sugar, divided
4 eggs, separated
3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Line with waxed paper; spray with additional cooking spray. Sprinkle clean kitchen towel with 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
3. Beat egg whites in small bowl with mixer on high speed until foamy. Gradually add 1/3 cup granulated sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside. Beat egg yolks in large bowl with mixer on high speed until blended. Gradually add remaining granulated sugar, beating until thick and lemon colored. Blend in vanilla. Mix in flour and baking powder until blended.
4. Add egg whites to yolk mixture; stir gently with whisk just until blended. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
Add egg whites to yolk mixture; stir gently with whisk just until blended. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
5. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until top of cake springs back when touched in center. Immediately invert cake onto prepared towel; remove pan. Carefully peel off paper. Starting at one short side, roll up cake and towel together. Cool completely on wire rack.
6. Meanwhile, microwave 3 oz. chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until melted; cool slightly. Mix cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar in medium bowl until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Microwave remaining chocolate and COOL WHIP in separate microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until blended.
7. Unroll cake on towel. Spread cream cheese mixture onto cake; re-roll cake. Place filled cake, seam-side down, on platter. Drizzle with chocolate glaze. Garnish with raspberries and mint.