3-4 Whole wheat wraps
1 (15 oz) Can pizza sauce
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Basil/oregano mix or Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
3/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
48 Mini turkey pepperonis (or 12 whole turkey pepperonis each cut into 4 even pieces)
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 20 Minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an empty can, cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each wrap. I used the empty pizza sauce can, which worked well! Press firmly enough, using a rocking motion, until it cuts through the wrap.
3. Press each wrap circle into muffin tin using your fingers. Note: it doesn’t have to cover the entire side of the tin, it should just fit snuggly!
4. Meanwhile, pour pizza sauce, parmesan cheese, and the spices into a medium sized bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
5. Drop about 1-2 tbs of sauce in each wrap, this really varies according to how much sauce you like!
6. Divide mozzarella cheese evenly over each mini pizza.
7. Place 4 mini pepperonis on top of each pizza.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
9. Wait for pizzas to cool, and remove from muffin tin using a fork or knife. Pizzas should pop out with ease!
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
See More At dashingdish.com