1 premade cheesecake, plain
1 package shredded coconut
Pink decorating sugar
Edible googly eyes
Large, heart-shaped sprinkles
1. Scoop out large tablespoons of cheesecake and form into 1- to 1½-inch balls.
2. Roll each cheesecake ball in shredded coconut. Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheets.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until firm.
3. Cut large marshmallows in half diagonally to make 2 ears. Dip the cut sides into pink decorating
sugar and place both ears on the top of each bunny. If they don’t stick well, move aside a little
of the coconut with a toothpick and press marshmallows down directly onto the cheesecake.
4. Place a small marshmallow on the back end of each bunny for the tail.
5. Attach 2 edible googly eyes and a heart-shaped sprinkle nose to each bunny face. Store in
refrigerator until ready to serve