White tissue paper
Pink tissue paper
1.Remove any labels and thoroughly clean your glass jar.
2. Cut the white tissue paper into 1-inch squares.
3. Cut the pink tissue paper into heart shapes of assorted sizes.
4. Make a 50/50 solution of glue and water in the small bowl.
5. Paint the glue mixture over the entire glass jar.
6. Cover the glass jar with the squares of white tissue paper, overlapping the squares so that the whole jar is covered.
7. Paint over the white tissue paper with a layer of the glue mixture, then press the pink hearts on to the jar.
8. Paint over the hearts with the glue mixture, then allow the jar to dry.
9. Once the glue is completely dry, put a candle inside the jar and light it.
See more at: http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/981269/valentines-day-crafts-for-kids