- 1 Chicken breast cooked and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Spaghetti or marinara sauce (or pizza sauce)
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 large Whole grain or low carb wrap 
- Optional: 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 10-15 minutes.
Place chicken, sauce, cheese, and spice blend on wrap bread. Wrap bread around filling, and microwave seam side down for 30-60 seconds, or until warmed through and cheese is melted. Enjoy warm!
See More At dashingdish.com